Deep in the peaceful countryside, surrounded by rolling Chianti hills and a few kilometres from Siena arises this little sixteenth century village full of history and fascination, where a refined holiday full of charm awaits you.
Elegant rooms, a staff always at your disposal, a restaurant with local and avant-guarde cuisine but always respectful of Tuscan tradition and a beautiful Italian garden – little jewel from the 1700s – make this an ideal place for an unforgettable stay.
Breathtaking sunsets with Siena as the backdrop will frame your holiday and turn it into a dream which, once back home, you will want to share with the ones you love most.
Le camere e suite situate nella villa e nei tipici casali toscani, raffinate e confortevoli, vi accoglieranno affinché la vostra vacanza possa essere una vacanza particolare e possa portarvi indietro nel tempo a rivivere il passato di questa terra ricca di storia e bellezza.
Rooms are located in the villa and in the typical tuscan farmhouses fines and comfortables , will welcome you so to have a particular holiday going back time living through the past of this land full of history and beauty.
Delicate decorations of walls, antique wooden floor slabs, precious fabrics, romantic four poster beds,antique furniture and of sienese craft, contribute to crate a charming and wam atmosphere typical of a countryside villa.
You can choose between many accomodations – all different in size and features but all marked by elegance and simplicity.
All rooms and suites are equipped with every modern comfort:
|Heating and air-conditioning||Minibar||Electric kettle for teas
|Safe||Telephone||Satellite LCD TV and SKY satellite|
|Wi-Fi||Private bathroom with hydromassage shower or bath tub||Hotel amenities|
|Sponge slippers||Hair dryer||Make-up mirror|
|Room service on demand|
“Il Convito di Curina” restaurant, with its panoramic terrace overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills and with Siena on the horizon, fairytale sunsets and unique dishes prepared by our Executive Chef, is the ideal place to spend romantic evenings surrounded by the charm and beauty of the Sienese countryside.
With its history and reception, Villa Curina Resort will be the ideal place to celebrate the most important day of your life, surrounded by those who will share this joyous and peaceful moment with you.
The rooms and suites, the prestigious cuisine developed with care and devotion by our Executive chef, the location of the Resort, tucked away among the peaceful Tuscan countryside, will be the ideal scenery for weddings, a perfect framework for your wedding day.
The lovely and ancient Chapel of San Liberato with its sixteenth-century frescoes will bring you back in time making your ceremony an unforgettable one.
The Chapel can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests, inside and outside on the churchyard.
The position of the Resort, among rolling Chianti hills will allow you to have a stay in the peaceful tuscan countryside where you could use all the common space in exclusivity for you and your guests, and freely celebrating the wedding evening until late at night.
Villa Curina Resort can accomodate ceremonies up to a maximum of 70 people.
For receptions larger than 20 people, it is necessary to book the whole building for at least 2 nights.
Our staff is at your complete disposal for quotations and every kind of information and during your stay will help you in any possible ways to make it pleasant and comfortable for you and your guests.
|Flight||To be defined|
|Accomodation||Standard, Superior, Deluxe e Suites rooms|
- Buffet breakfast with tarts baked daily in our kitchen, croissants and small pastries, “Crete Senesi” cheese and cold meats and salami of the Chianti area, eggs cooked on the spot, wurstel, bacon and salmon as well as yoghurt, fresh fruit, jams, fruit juices, cappuccino and tea.
- Gluten-Free menu for breakfast and dinner on request.
- Outdoor pool.
- Tennis court.
- Mountainbikes at disposal for excursions in the Chianti area.
- Large outdoor unsupervised parking lot.
- “Il Convito di Curina” restaurant open for dinner from 7.30 pm to 10.00 pm. Half board à la carte (minimum 3 nights) € 46 per person, beverages not included.
- Light lunch, with a view of the rolling Chianti hillside, from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Bar service at the swimming pool from 11 am to 8 pm.
- Room service on demand € 10.
- Champagne tastings.
- Wine tastings of the best Tuscan wines and of many other Italian areas.
- Cooking lessons.
- “Vespa” and Quad rental.
- Bookings for guided visits to Museums and artistic towns and excursions to the most beautiful towns of the Sienese area.
- Booking for horse riding and ballon flights.
- Credit cards accepted: all.
- Buffet Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.
- Reception is open from 7.30 am to 11 pm. After 11 is available the night colleague.
- Please advise us in advance and communicate a telephone number, in case of arrivals outside reception opening hours.
- Check in from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Check out from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed.