The vineyard landscapes of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato in Piedmont consist of a selection of five distinct winegrowing areas, whose names evoke profound and ancient expertise in the relationship between man and his environment. Panoramas of carefully cultivated hillsides, punctuated with buildings that lend structure to the visual space: hilltop villages, castles, Romanesque churches, farms, ciabots and cellars. The balance between the aesthetic qualities of its landscapes, the architectural and historical diversity of the built elements associated with the wine production activities and an authentic and ancient art of winemaking.
Day 1: Turin
Arrival at Turin airport or railway station and transfer to a downtown hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Turin/Racconigi/Langhe
Morning: Visits of Egyptian Museum and Cinema Museum, hosted inside the Mole Antonelliana, symbol of Turin city.
Afternoon: departure to Racconigi and visit of its Royal Castle and Gardens. Dinner and overnight in a hotel or farmhouse in the Langhe.
Day 3: Langhe and Roero
Full day excursion through the hills, vineyards, tiny medieval villages, castles, wineries, little restaurants offering award winning cuisine of the Langhe and Roero. Alba, Barolo, Grinzane Cavour, Barbaresco, Canale, just to name a few important places where some of the best wines in the world are produced. Dinner and overnight in a local hotel or farmhouse.
Day 4: Monferrato
Transfer to the Monferrato driving through Canelli village, home to the renowned Asti and Moscato sparkling wines or “spumante”; the Roman spa resort of Acqui Terme, well known for its spring named “La Bollente” (the hot) from which a stream of natural hot water flows out; the villages of Gavi and Ovada, production areas of the famous Gavi white wine and Dolcetto d’Ovada red wine respectively. Dinner and overnight in a Monferrato hotel or farmhouse.
Day 5: Monferrato/Turin
Departure towards Turin with stops along the way to visit the city of Asti, famous for its “palio” in September (a typical horse race) and in Pessione di Chieri to visit the Martini Museum and premises, where the famous drink is produced. Before reaching Turin, you will stop at the hill of Superga to visit its Basilica and to admire the Turin skyline from the top of the hill overlooking the city. Dinner and overnight in a Turin downtown hotel.
Day 6: Turin
Time for shopping, transfer to Turin airport or railway station and end of our services.
|Flight||To be defined|
|Accomodation||To be defined|
- 2 nights in a standard double room in 4 star hotel in Torino, HB.
- 2 nights in a standard double room in 4 star hotel in Alba (Langhe capital), HB.
- 1 night in a standard double room in Canelli (Monferrato's region), HB.
- 1 visit to the prestigious Barolo wine - tasting cellar with lunch on the third day of the tour;
- 1 visit to a prestigious winery with tasting of Monferrato wines;
- A "Torino + Piemonte Card", valid for one adult and one child under the age of 12 for 5 days;
Offer do not include:
- Local tax (for children under 12 years are exempt);
- Porterage at hotels;
- Entry fees to museums, castles, wine region, if not listed in the "Torino + Piemonte Card";
- Tips and personal expenses;
- Transportation (taxi, etc.).
- Transfer from airport to hotel and vice versa;
- Car rental;
- The price does not include anything that is not mentioned under the entry fee includes.
Warning: Use of undefined constant is_user_logged_id - assumed 'is_user_logged_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/easynite.eu/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/subway-child/functions.php on line 106